Sontec Instruments, Inc. is a family owned & operated medical company, providing personalized service featuring the finest in surgical instrumentation for over half a century. Our office is located just outside the Mile High City of Denver, in Centennial, Colorado
We have a wonderful work environment that includes work/life balance, excellent benefits, and a great team.
Join a resilient medical supply company in these challenging times at Sontec Instruments.
• Opens all new incoming packages, counts, identify contents, and matches Purchase Orders as applicable.
• Check the instruments are in good condition, wrap them securely, and pack them for shipping. Good attention to detail.
• Ensure product orders are packed and moved carefully. Handle inventory with care and attention to detail.
• Packages and ships international, domestic, FEDEX, and UPS shipments checking each for accuracy to include verification of applicable documentation for International shipments.
• Runs daily shipping and tracking reports.
• Final review of Customer orders, verifying items with associated paperwork to include related IFU (Instructions for Use).
• Processes Customer Repair Orders.
• Processes Trade Show shipments.
• Maintains the inventory of all shipping materials i.e., boxes, bags, packaging tape, shipping peanuts, etc.…
• Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
• Follow company packing procedures and standards.
• Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
Skills and Qualifications
• High school diploma or GED
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Able to stand up to 4 hours at a time
Apply at email@example.com